UTG Bipod for Piccatiny rail
A Harris bipod is known for its robustness, adjustability of the leg length, suitable for mounting on a swivel, etc.
An Atlas is known for the possibility to adjust the legs under 45 degrees and the limited mounting on a piccatinny rail.
A Fortmeijer is known for its good leg length adjustability and robust appearance; suitable for mounting on Versapod or piccatinyrail.
And now: the UTG bipod, which combines all the goodies of those 3 well-known bipods:
- Suitable for mounting on a piccatiny rail
- leg length individually adjustable; quick adjustment; locking
- legs can be adjusted below + or - 45 degrees; play free !!
- adjustable lateral tilt; lockable
- OPTIONAL a UTG swivel adapter can be supplied (WITH retention of belt-mounting possibility !!) (+ € 16.00)